Saturday 12 November 2011

Hello

Well I have finally done it set up a blog and posted for the first time. My husband has had a blog for the past year Greenwoodwork so I thought I would have a go too.

To tell you a bit about me I am a working mum who has a pretty hectic life. In my spare time I love cooking and baking. I also love the outdoors and there is nothing better than going on a lovely walk with my family, enjoying the beautiful seasons and taking pictures along the way.

You guessed it one of my biggest hang ups being a woman is my weight. Over the last couple of years I have managed to get to grips with it through diet and exercise and have lost nearly five stone, having been here many times before this time I am determined to keep it off for good.

I am looking forward to adding posts as and when I can which I hope you enjoy reading. 

1 comment:

  1. This info is very useful. It's a so important Details,keep up and thanks to writer....

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/LOOSE-DIAMONDS

    ReplyDelete